We place strong emphasis on strengthening collaboration between buyers and women entrepreneurs. Our goal is to establish long-term partnerships that improve the relationship, on an equal footing, between buyers and suppliers. This is not just an investment in inclusive growth; it’s also a just and business-savvy investment.
For further information, please contact the Women and Trade team on
ITC’s Women and Trade Programme aims to increase the economic benefits for business women in developing countries by involving them in international trade. We focus on five main objectives:
1. Increasing the demand for goods and services supplied by women entrepreneurs.
2. Building the capacity of women entrepreneurs in partnership with TSIs.
3. Building the capacity of TSIs to provide better services to women clients.
4. Increasing the awareness of policy makers of the potential of women entrepreneurs and raising awareness of related barriers that hamper their participation in international trade.
5. Working with colleagues at ITC to implement ITC's Gender Mainstreaming Policy to ensure the full range of ITC's services benefit women as well as men.
Women & Procurement
An E-Learning course provided by the ITC SME Trade Academy