Western and Central Africa
Eastern and Southern Africa
Eastern Europe and Central Asia
1. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with
this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof,
shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of
Procedure of the Danish Institute of Arbitration (Copenhagen
2. The arbitration tribunal shall be composed of ____________
arbitrators / a sole arbitrator.
3. All members of the arbitration tribunal shall be appointed by
[or] Each party shall appoint one arbitrator and the Institute
shall appoint a third arbitrator who shall be the Chairman of the
arbitration tribunal. If a party has not appointed an arbitrator
within 30 days of having requested or received notice of the
arbitration, such arbitrator shall be appointed by the
4. The place of arbitration shall be ____________ .
5. The language(s) of the arbitration shall be ____________.
6. The contract shall be governed by the law of