Western and Central Africa
Eastern and Southern Africa
Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Quality products, with well-designed branding still need to find their way to the shelf and generate the interest and motivation of customers. Increasingly this includes a digital marketing component that can enhance both e-commerce and in-store sales.
Promotion+ provides elaborate approaches to help enterprises implement online and offline marketing promotion campaigns.
PROMOTION+ is composed of different modules, used individually or integrated within a project
Design of campaigns, including media channels and execution planning
Planning and execution of pop up stores, promotional and sales events
Advisory and training on preparing for meetings, negotiating with potential customers and managing the relations
Digital Marketing – including website effectiveness – search engine optimisation (SEO), ad words, affiliate marketing, display advertisement and customer engagement
• Design packaging that corresponds to market requirements and shows the product to its advantage
• Understand the costs of promoting products or services toward local and international buyers and determine the best approach
• Test the demand for products with real customers and professional buyers
• Develop the skills and arguments to present products and services to potential customers
• Build reputation, increase sales and engage customers through digital marketing
In preparation for a major buyer-seller meeting ITC trained enterprises on techniques of sales presentation and negotiation.
A new brand was designed to market cloves and other spices. ITC led the strategy and design of the new brand, sourced packaging and labels, and developed communications.
In the heart of the Paris fashion retail district, ITC rented a store on a short-term lease and coached enterprises in selling their products to consumers and professional buyers.
Refugees and economic opportunities